Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Roadblock

Okay, apparently this is the wrong time of year to purchase Dress in Ireland by Dunleavy. I'm going to assume classes are just starting in the very near future that need this book as part of its course reading. I have no idea, but this is the second site to cancel my order on me. I'm getting a bit perturbed by this and there is no way I'm paying over $40 for this book. I'm sorry, it's not quite worth *that* much to me. So here I am, left without the book I was wanting yet again and it's core to the research that I'm trying to do *and* I'm unwilling to pay exorbitant amounts to get it. Guess now I can get the Book of Kells on CD instead, but I was really hoping for the Dunleavy book. *sigh*

[End rant]

I'm going to be patient and see where things stand next month. Who knows what might happen :)